- 1 1. How to Download Songs via Google Play Music
- 2 2. How to download songs via Langit Musik
- 3 3. How to download songs from YouTube on Android without an application
- 4 4. How to Download Songs Without Application via 4Shared
- 5 5. How to Download MP3 Juice Songs
- 6 6. How to Download Songs on Samsung Music Mobile
- 7 7. How to Download Songs from YouTube to Play Musik
- 8 8. How to Download Songs from Spotify
- 9 9. How to Download Music on SoundCloud
- 10 10. How to download TikTok MP3 songs without an application
How to download MP3 Music in a browser, Google or YouTube without an application is actually easy. You can do this either by using an Android cellphone or laptop or PC.
This method is very helpful for those who want to listen to the latest songs or other genres offline, because it feels more comfortable. You just have to look for sites or platforms that provide free music download services.
There are ways that use the application and without the application. You can choose what you want. Here is a collection of easy and fast MP3 song downloads that you can try for free!
1. How to Download Songs via Google Play Music
Google Play Music is a music streaming service that is now turning into YouTube Music. You can download your favorite songs to listen to songs without having to be connected to the internet.
Here’s how to download songs on Google Play Music.
- Open the Google Play Music app.
- Click the triangular orange icon with a white musical note.
- Select the Music Library option.
- Open the album or song that you want to download.
- Select the Artists, Albums, or Songs option.
- Click the download icon button and it’s done.
2. How to download songs via Langit Musik
Langit Musik is a service for downloading and streaming songs through websites, WAP, Android, iOS. This platform offers complete access to millions of songs from all the top artists in the music industry.
Here’s how to download songs on Langit Musik.
- Download and install the Langit Musik application.
- Login using the user and password that was created.
- Find the song you want, tap the words more in the upper right corner.
- Select Download this track for the download process.
3. How to download songs from YouTube on Android without an application
ApkVenue will provide a way to download music on a cellphone using the help of an application called 4shared. This APK has an attraction, namely the song database which is always updated. For more details, follow the steps below!
- Download the 4shared application on the Play Store.
- Tap the Search icon, select the Music option.
- Type song keywords > Press the Search button on the keyboard.
- Tap the dot icon on the selected song > Download. Wait until the download process is complete and the song will automatically be saved in the download folder of your Android phone!
Don’t want to bother installing additional applications? Calm! You can download songs with free song download sites that ApkVenue explains below!
Oh yes, the steps ApkVenue will explain this time can also be used for those of you who are looking for a way to download songs on a laptop without an application. Listen, come on!
- Visit the 4shared site at the URL https://4shared.com.
- Select the Login menu, then log in to your account, then tap the Login button.
- Find the song you want to download.
- Tap the title of the song you want to download, select the Download button.
- Hit the Free Download button.
- Wait until the song is downloaded automatically.
5. How to Download MP3 Juice Songs
Usually use Google Chrome? If so, you can use this browser to download your favorite songs.
In this tutorial ApkVenue will use a site called MP3Juices because it’s easy to use and not complicated at all. Read the explanation below, OK!
- Open the MP3Juices site at the URL https://www.mp3juices.cc/.
- Type the song title or singer name in the column provided.
- Press the Download button on the selected song.
Wait for the download process on MP3 Juice to finish and the song will be directly stored on your cellphone or laptop. Easy and hassle-free!
If you are still confused by the instructions ApkVenue gave above, you can also try how to download MP3 songs without an application on this one MP3 juice. Here, how to download songs from MP3 Juice is explained in detail and in detail.
You can even use an alternative method of downloading songs on MP3 Juice using the application. Fast, concise, and reliable when the website is down. The download link is also available for you to access!
6. How to Download Songs on Samsung Music Mobile
Samsung Music is an MP3 song download application specifically for Samsung brand cellphone users. Samsung Music can also create your own playlists or just listen to existing playlists in the app.
Here’s how to download songs on Samsung Music.
- Open the browser and go to the selected song download site.
- Select or find the song you want to download.
- Download the selected song.
- Songs are automatically saved in Samsung Music.
7. How to Download Songs from YouTube to Play Musik
Even though YouTube is famous for having a high level of security, you can download all songs and video clips for free!
For how to download songs without an application from YouTube, this is also quite easy. Here ApkVenue love the steps!
- Find the YouTube video whose background music you want to download.
- Tap the dot icon, select the Share menu.
- Select the Copy Link option.
- Visit the YTMP3 site (https://ytmp3.cc/youtube-to-mp3/).
- Paste the YouTube video link earlier into the column provided. Press the Convert button.
- Select the Download button and wait for the download process to complete.
8. How to Download Songs from Spotify
For you users of the Spotify music streaming application, you can also download your favorite songs so you can save more on your quota and can be heard without an internet connection.
Through this application, you can download western songs, Indonesian songs, even Indian songs that are available in this application. Follow the method below!
- Download Spotify on the Play Store.
- Find your favorite song that you want to download.
- Tap the dot icon on the song, select the Like menu.
- Open the Your Library menu, select Liked Songs.
- Activate the Download toggle and the download process will automatically start.
For the record, this method can only be done by Spotify premium account owners. So, regular users cannot enjoy this download service.
9. How to Download Music on SoundCloud
For those of you who still play SoundCloud, you can also download songs on this online audio platform, you know!
So, for more details, you can see how to download MP3 songs without an application on SoundCloud in full below.
- Find the song you want to download.
- Tap the dot icon on the song, select Share then Copy to Clipboard.
- Visit the SoundCloud downloader ForHub.Io site (www.forhub.io/soundcloud/en).
- Paste the audio link earlier into the column provided, select the Download button.
- Select the Download the Song button to download the song earlier.
10. How to download TikTok MP3 songs without an application
Just like MP3 Juice, with just a few steps, you can get the latest viral TikTok songs that you can use for your video backsound.
In this tutorial, ApkVenue will use a downloader site called Savefrom.net. Check out the full explanation below!
- Find the video on TikTok whose song you want to download.
- Tap the Share symbol on the right side, then click the Copy link button.
- Open the Savefrom.net site (https://id.savefrom.net/7/).
- Paste the link in the column provided.
- Click Download, then click Download MP3.