What is Deep Sleep Hypnosis?
Deep sleep hypnosis is an assistive treatment that utilizes hypnotherapy to treat sleep disorders. A person with sleep problems often finds it difficult to fall asleep or has excessive sleepiness during the day. Sleep hypnosis is an additional procedure used as part of a treatment plan designed to change a sufferer’s sleep pattern.
Treatment primarily focuses on increasing the time spent in deep sleep to improve sleep cycles for better health. Sleep hypnosis does not make a person fall asleep. Instead, it changes negative thoughts – stress, anxiety, and so on – to ensure a restful and restful sleep.
In deep sleep hypnosis, a hypnotherapist helps the patient relax by giving verbal cues, either in person or through audio recordings. This therapy helps achieve a trance-like state where the individual can easily fall asleep. Deep sleep hypnosis allows the recipient to rest while remaining unconsciously awake.
Technological advancements have brought significant changes to our lives over the years.
Relaxation : During hypnotherapy, patients often feel completely relaxed and calm because their minds are stressed and busy. The deep sleep hypnosis method helps treat many health conditions caused by insomnia.
Harmony : The Harmony hypnosis app provides easy access to deep sleep hypnosis and meditation at fingertips. It uses verbal mantras and soothing music to help individuals focus on the present moment while reducing stress and building strength and confidence. Hence, it is important to manage stress for peace of mind and one’s body.
Technological advancements have brought significant changes to our lives over the years. Mental health problems such as anxiety, phobias, abnormally spontaneous behavior and sleep disturbances are becoming increasingly common in this superfast world. Hypnosis can treat such conditions by calming an overactive and overstimulated mind.
Benefits of Deep Sleep Hypnosis
Good quality sleep is very important for physical and mental health and well-being. From research, we know that deep sleep hypnosis is effective for sleeping difficulties in both adults and children. Hypnotherapy improves:
- Openness: A person may remain unconsciously aware during the session. They may even be able to talk throughout the session. In some cases, patients may feel relaxed and unconcerned about their surroundings, allowing them to address their concerns without hesitation.
- Focus : Hypnotherapy sessions help a person get away from everyday distractions. They turn away from everyday stress, allowing the individual to remain calm in the present
- Relaxation : During hypnotherapy, patients often feel completely relaxed and calm because their minds are stressed and busy.
The deep sleep hypnosis method helps treat many health conditions caused by insomnia. Hypnosis is a supportive treatment strategy for conditions such as:
- Fatigue from lack of sleep
- Multiple sclerosis and related sleep problems
- Sleep bruxism or teeth grinding during sleep
- Low back pain problem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) causes difficulty sleeping
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Resources for Deep Sleep Hypnosis
Quality sleep is very important for living a healthy lifestyle. To overcome sleep deprivation through deep sleep hypnosis, consider the following apps and books:
- Hypnobox : This self-hypnosis application designed to help a person reach a state of deep relaxation. This induces a very relaxed state of mind, allowing the individual to listen to suggestions calmly. This app uses a vocal audio track and relaxing music.
- Harmony : The Harmony hypnosis app provides easy access to deep sleep hypnosis and meditation at your fingertips. It uses verbal mantras and soothing music to help individuals focus on the present moment while reducing stress and building strength and confidence.
- Rapid Deep Sleep Hypnosis : This audiobook contains stories designed to help people relax and sleep well at night. It also includes lullabies for adults to gently induce stress-free sleep.
Resources for relaxation and mental wellbeing!
Good health involves holistic care of one’s mental, physical and social well-being. The following websites and apps offer easy and convenient strategies for strengthening mental and emotional health:
- Happify : This app focuses on increasing emotional well-being by offering science-based activities and games. It helps deal with stress, anxiety and excess negative thoughts. Scientists and experts have explored applications in extensive research on human psychology and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Smiling Mind: An easy-to-use app for stress management and mental health, Smiling Mind provides several meditation sessions and mindfulness activities suitable for all ages. It is available for free and can be downloaded from the App Store on iOS or Google Play Store on Android.
- Mind Gauge : This app analyzes a person’s work habits and measures focus, stress level, and attention. Designed based on extensive scientific research, it helps users monitor and track their mental well-being through statistics.
Also Read : 15 Ways How to Sleep Fast to Avoid Insomnia
Resources for managing pain and stress!
Stress caused by work pressure, family stress, or chronic pain simply means every day. Stress also contributes to increased physical pain. Hence, it is important to manage stress for peace of mind and one’s body. Here are some apps that can quickly and easily help manage stress and pain:
- The Sleep Cycle App: Stress makes it difficult to maintain a healthy and consistent sleep cycle. However, the Sleep Cycle app creates groundbreaking sound analysis to learn about a person’s sleep state, telling them to wake up at the most efficient time to feel well-rested.
- Jellyfish Meditation : Morning MeditOceans California Monterey Bay Aquarium app offers guided meditation tours of their jellyfish tank along with breathing exercises.
- Relaxing Music Playlist: Music can be a great stress reliever. American audio production company NPR offers a six-hour playlist designed to stress out the listener. It includes songs of many genres, from folk and ambient music to hip-hop and jazz.
Also Read : 9 Ways How to Stop Snoring While Sleeping
How to get free Deep Sleep Hypnosis resources
In general, the cost of deep sleep hypnosis therapy is high, ranging from $50-$275. However, hypnotherapy for insomnia is easily accessible at the touch of a screen, thanks to incredible advances in technology. Free apps available on the Apple Store and Play Store offer convenient and easy access to hypnosis therapy. Some of these resources include:
- Harmony Hypnosis Application
- Sleep Cycle
- Sleep Like for Android
- Sleep Sounds
- Relaxing Melodies: Sleep Sounds
- Pillow Automatic Sleep Tracker
- Sleep: Asleep, Insomnia
- tidal wave
- White Noise Lite
- Sleep Tracker++